WEBINAR POST-EVENT RESOURCES | 13 OCT 2016KEY TAKEAWAYS
- Preparedness: Understand how to operate internally from an organisation's crisis management perspective; And how to prepare and train your travellers in regards to their ability to understand the risks they might be exposed to.
- Effective decision making: Who makes the decision? How are they made? What support is in place to make those decisions?
- Access to objective information: Perception vs reality. Always use objective information as part of your effective decision making process.
- Continuous approach: Risk Management is a continuous approach that needs buy-in and engagement from stakeholders within your organisation as well as on going considerations and support before, during and after travel.
- Integrated solution: During a crisis, being able to account for your travellers, understand the exposure you may have and communicate effectively through an integrated solution is essential.