International SOS regularly holds Webinars on specific Health and Security topics. Browse our library to watch the ones you have missed.
risk outlook | 2021
Now in its fifth year of research, find out what our health and security predictions are for the risks likely to affect businesses in the aftermath of this unprecedented year, with a spotlight on Asia Pacific region.
Our regional experts will provide a spotlight on what these will mean in Asia Pacific - sharing the must-know information on key issues and emerging trends.
prevention, risk management and cost mitigation
Chubb and International SOS collaborated to produce another study on joint clients over a four-year period to explore how clients benefited from our joint solutions.
Listen to the webinar recording for a full analysis on the data findings and what it means for the travel industry.
HEALTH SECURITY MANAGEMENT | PLANNING FOR AND RESPONDING TO DISEASE OUTBREAK
"A disease threat anywhere is a disease threat everywhere."
In this webinar, our experts discussed:
BLEISURE TRAVEL | WHEN BUSINESS BLENDS INTO A LEISURE TRIP, WHO’S RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BLEISURE TRAVEL?
We recently surveyed over 100 of Australia and New Zealand’s leading organisations regarding bleisure trends and travel policies.
Here are a few key takeaways:
Despite the overwhelming majority (91%) of people believing the responsibility for the leisure portion of business travel falls to the traveller, organisations need to understand the potential risks they face regarding bleisure travel.
NEW SERVICE - emotional support for your mobile workforce
Life as a mobile worker can bring unforeseen stress and strain. Dealing with the complexity of business travel or life abroad can impact your mobile workforce’s health and well-being.
Introducing the world’s first emotional support service for a mobile workforce.
TRACKER INCIDENT SUPPORT | A FAST, RELIABLE RESPONSE
Do you have a protocol for contacting employees during a crisis?
- 45% of survey participants were not confident that their organisation could locate their mobile workforce when requested or in an incident
- 49% of survey participants need 3 or more sources to locate their mobile workforce (i.e. tracking tool, Excel, employee database, TMC)
diversity in your mobility programs - a focus on lgbt travel | 2017
Are your policies protecting your organisation and staff?
- 85% of organisations have a travel (risk) policy
- Only 19% of those with a policy, have diversity related issues covered
women in travel
In this 25-minute webinar, our expert will guide you through:
- Specific risks and threats women may come across while in travel
- Practical tips and advice to keep safe
- Case studies and statistics to support the above
zika, corporate travel and the next big threat
In this on-demand webinar we discuss
- Corporate planning and management of Zika
- Business travel management when advisories are in effect
- Best practices in monitoring and managing global health threats
- CDC travel notices and recommendations
- Recent WHO Zika country categorization and implications
- What's on our experts' radar
active shooter situations: challenges and best practices
- The evolving active shooter threat: "traditional" vs. "new"
- Situational training, physical security design, insider threat monitoring and response
- Highlight best practices around prevention through education, incident and crisis management
- Soft targets in public spaces
- How International SOS can help when an active shooter incident impacts travellers overseas
- Information dissemination, security briefings, medical assistance, and evacuation
WHAT DO UNIVERSITIES NEED TO DO WHEN TRAVELLERS ARE AFFECTED BY A CRISIS?
Key lessons learnt following the recent terrorist attacks
An understanding of how to assess your travel risk exposure & how to quickly react in a crisis
How to mobilise technology in a crisis: Traveller tracking and communication best practices
Understanding the benefits of an integrated online, on-call and on-site solution
from pandemic flu to ebola and zika
Why global health security is a business priority
- The most recent information concerning the Zika outbreak and other emerging global health threats that should be on your radar;
- Best practices to tactically and effectively respond to health challenges;
- How the NEW Enterprise Health Security Center platform can help save precious response time and help protect your assets and employees;
- The crucial role of a Corporate Medical Director in a crisis and how this role is integrated into the Enterprise platform.
does your gender determine your risk? |2015
Watch this webinar to hear some of the common mistakes, made by both genders, that International SOS sees on a daily basis.
return on prevention | 2015
Discover the true return on investment of prevention programs in your company.
Watch this webinar to hear “Return on Prevention” author Marc de Greef discuss this ground-breaking research and how to demonstrate a return on prevention for your company.