We are happy to announce the launch of the latest edition of our global customer magazine, Hotline. Read it online here.
Hotline is International SOS’ global customer magazine, which is published three times a year.
Hotline brings you the latest news from our experts on the frontline of medical and travel security risk services. All articles are based on real events that involve real people all over the world.
It is always good to hear from our members / clients about their experiences and we happily feature their story. If you are interested in talking to us, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be an opportunity to review your quote before publishing.
In this special 30th anniversary edition you will find:
- 30 years of saving lives – our Co-Founders look back at how it all started.
- Partnership work with Australian Red Cross to provide humanitarian support, as told by one of their health coordinators.
- Our client, The HEICO Companies, talks to Hotline about what medical and travel security assistance is needed for SMEs to go cross-border.
- Ebola: one year on. Some facts about Ebola and a summary of our activities to assist clients to protect their employees. Includes client quotes from MTN Group and the Lion Heart Foundation and input from Dr Katherine O’Reilly.
- An interview with our own Dr Sanket Patel on what it’s like to deliver medical services for Rio Tinto in a remote forest.
- Customers at the heart – a look behind the scenes on what is happening to help clients make the most of their services.